HTTP module for Nuxt.js provides a universal way to make HTTP requests to the API backend.
HTTP module supports Nuxt 2. Nuxt 3 users can use the new isomorphic $fetch API (migration guide).
The HTTP module for Nuxt provides a universal way to make HTTP requests to any API.
It uses ky-universal and Fetch API to make HTTP requests. Please see the migration guide if you are currently using axios module and wish to migrate.
Starting from v2.5.0, Nuxt.js has built-in support for universal fetch. However, this module provides several advantages.
This module is an alternative to the Axios module.
- The fluent ky API has been extended with enhancements and shortcuts
- Highly customizable options support for
- Automatically proxy cookies and headers when making requests from server side
- Best practices to avoid token sharing when making server side requests
- Easy proxy support to avoid CORS problems and making deployment easier