HTTP module for Nuxt.js provides a universal way to make HTTP requests to the API backend.
This module is an alternative to Axios Module. Behind the scenes it use ky-universal and Fetch API to make HTTP requests. Please see the migration guide if you are currently using axios module and wish to migrate.
v2.5.0, Nuxt.js has built-in support for universal fetch. However, this module provides several advantages:
- The fluent ky API has been extended with enhancements and shortcuts
- Highly customizable options support for
- Automatically proxy cookies and headers when making requests from server side
- Best practices to avoid token sharing when making server side requests
- Easy proxy support to avoid CORS problems and making deployment easier